Minced meat - 150 gms
Onion - 2 nos.
Tomatoes - 2 nos.
Green chilli - 2 nos.
Coriander - 1 bunch
Coriander seeds (whole) - 2 tsp
Mint- - 1 bunch
Garlic - 10 pods
Lemon - 1 No
Bajra (flour) - 1 Cup
Salt to taste * Cut onions, tomatoes, green chillies and garlic pods finely into small pieces.
* Wash minced meat, drain water and keep aside.
* Wash coriander and mint leaves. Drain water and keep aside.
* Squeeze lemon. Keep aside lemon juice.
* Mix minced mutton, onions, tomatoes, green chilli, garlic pods, coriander and mint leaves, lemon juice, salt and refrigerate for ½ hour to 1 hour.
* Just before frying add bajra flour and mix well.
* Heat oil for frying kebabs.
* Make the mixed mixture into round shaped balls (lemon size) and slowly drop in the oil.
* Fry in low flame.
* Wait for the kebabs to turn light brown.
* Serve hot with tomato sauce or mint chutney or as a side dish for biryani, fried rice.