1. Skin the chicken and make diagonal incisions all over.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon red chili powder, salt and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Apply this to the chicken and leave it for half an hour.
3. Hang Curd/Yogurt in the muslin cloth for some time. Take Yogurt in a bowl, add red chili powder, salt, lemon juice, Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, Garam Masala Powder and mustard oil. Mix well.
4. Apply this marinade to the chicken. Put the chicken onto the skewer and roast in the tandoor oven.
5. When chicken is almost done, baste it with oil, roast again till done.
6 Serve hot with onion slices and lemon wedges.